Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail
Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail is the special offer to see the border of Tibet, Tamang people lifestyle and their traditional cultures, customs, languages, and religion. It is not far from Kathmandu just situated northern part joining with Tibet. The trek is easily accessing, naturally and culturally uniqueness and very beautiful just a week perfect itinerary. They are Tamang but Tibetan inhabitant. There is one high way which called Kerong short high way and some goods imports along the Tibet. There are some beautiful snow peaks but main to exploring is Tamang Lifestyle, Their typical cultures and cultivating. Most of the Rivers side lots of possibilities to produce Hydropower. there is Big Hydropower called Chilime Company where will see big dam side in Chilime village. We called short and sweet trek and much to explore. It is situated between two big mountains Ganesh Himal and Langtang and many more white snow peaks. The trekking route is in Langtangtang Region. The yellow colorful natural hot spring is best to drop and make cool and relax your muscle.
The Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail starts from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by a vehicle as private or public just 7 hrs drive. Then start walking along beautiful typical villages and sceneries. It gives such joyful and panoramic viewing. Every camp will be with typical Tamang family along these beautiful villages Gatlang, Chilime, Tatopani (Hot spring), Nagthali, Thuman, Timure, Briddim, and Shyabrubesi. Every villager is very good community villages and they do warm hospitality to anyone who visits there. They are very religious and mainly they respect Buddhism and every village has small or big Monastery. There are many mani walls, Chortens, pray flags pray wheels related of Buddhism. Especially they do farming in their own farm most of the crops they grow Potatoes, Barley, Wheat, Buckwheat, Corns and Millet, Beans and many more vegetables. They have many different types of domestic animals as Yaks, Cows, Goats & Sheep’s as well as many wild animals too. The place is situated between two big mountains left side Ganesh Himal ranges and main peak height is 7422m and right sides Langtang Himalayas range highest peak height is 7200m can see many white snow peaks.
Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail is short time various exploring and we do recommend all age factor that easily can success and can have lots fun. We Unique Nepal Adv Treks & Exp organize beautiful trip according to your interest required. Here is another beautiful trekking route which we called Langtang valley trek and Gosainkunda lake trek. If you are interested we do make both trek same time Tamang heritage plus Langtang valley click in the link for details. We are the good team and all of our staffs are very professional, many years field works experienced, dedicated, qualified, Nepal Government certified license holders. We do provide excellent quality services in regional cost. Our motto is to make satisfied to our clients and “clients are our God & Goddess” we respect and we do our best responsible and make the safe and pleasant trip to you. We do warmly welcome, feel free, we are always pleased to respond immediately if possible. Honesty is the best and we do follow it. We are always pleased to provide oriented services in regional cost. We do respond immediately and will reply you reality information according to your inquiries.
Some important tips of Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail:
Why do we recommend Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail?
There are typical Tamang lifestyle and their culture, own custom, Own dress up, language, Religious in Buddhism and warm hospitality. They are doing own styling typical cultivating in their farm, they use for main food what they produce as Potatoes, Corn, Buckwheat, barley, and Beans many kinds of vegetables. They have many types of Domestic animals as Yaks, Sheep’s, Cos, Goats. There are Yak cheese factory and very yummy cheese. Main white snow peaks are Ganesh Himal ranges and Langtang Himalayan ranges. The area is rich in water recourse and our Government and private sector utilized too they have produced many hydropower and beautiful natural hot spring as well. There are some wild animals too but rarely can see because it lives in the far jungle from the village as Tigers, Beers, Monkeys, Red panda, Snow leopards etc. It is joining with Tiber border and most of the goods they import from Tibet and bit culture also similar to Tibetan. The trek is short time various exploring and very enjoyable trek.
What kind of trekking gears do we need for Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail? Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail is one of the easiest treks but cooling weather most of the time so we must prepare warm enough clothes as jackets, good sleeping bag, trekking boot, some pair walking comfort paints, fleece, some, T-shorts fine then comfort day pack and 2 letter water bottle, sun cream, sun hat, headlight etc. Normally the listed trekking gears are fine.
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any healthcare, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking any medicine, please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kid bag normally as a headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Day to Days Perfect Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1467m) by bus (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Gatlang (2240m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Chilime (1830m) (natural hot spring) walking (4 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Thuman (2350m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Timure (1760m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Briddim (2229m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Syabrubesi (1467m) walking (4 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus (9 hrs) and stay at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 10: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Syabru Besi by bus or by private vehicle.
- Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus or by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Langtang National Park entrance permits fees.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well-informed trekking guide.
- Needed porter to carry luggage.
- All expenses for Nepali staffs as guide and porters (salary, meal, accommodation, transportation and insurance for health etc).
- Local & Government taxes where is applicable.
- Seasonal fruits and some cookies.
- First aid kit bag.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Some Tips of Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail:
- Easy access by local or private bus or jeep.
- It takes 7 hrs drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi.
- Tamang peoples lifestyle and their typical culture.
- 5 to 7 days walking and 2 days need to vehicle journey.
- Langtang National Park and need entry permits.
- Tibet border and strong rules can't enter out of Tibet side
- Well tea house touristic facilitate
Date & Depature
Term & Condition