Mera Peak Climbing
Mera Peak Climbing is the best training that who is going to climb up to 8000m and it is a grand opportunity to who likes to summit an adventurous 6476m. It is one of the spectacular mountain viewing up to 8 thousand 5 highest in Everest region as world highest Mt Everest 8848m, Kanchenjunga 8586m, Lhotse 8516m, Makalu 8436, Cho Oyu 8201m and many more up to 6 thousand under 8 thousand. It is situated in beside of Sagarmatha National Park called Makalu Barun National Park. The area main exploring is the highest and beautiful mountains, walking along forestry and up down, not many villages just camp to camp some touristic facilitate lodges. The area has most of the Sherpa people operating the lodges and their cultures. It is the highest climbing peak but not that much difficulty peak because long ridge just last 50m need to technical climb and not easy as well can say medium climbing peak. The up to 8 thousand peaks world highest mountain Kanchenjunga is situated far east and other 4 is in the same range.
Mera Peak Climbing starts from Lukla most busy airport because of famous trekking route of Khumbu Everest region. Kathmandu to Lukla by flight then same day need to walk 5/6 hrs in day 1st. Camp to camp will be likewise Chutanga, cross Zatrwa La pass 4600m and stay at Chetrabu, Quarte, Thagnak, Khare, rest and prepare a day here then High camp, Summit Mera Peak 6476m then Khare return the same rout Lukla. It is best climbing peak just 13/14 days is a perfect itinerary. You will need a special climbing permit as well as Makalu Barun National Park Entrance Permit. The walking is every day 6/7 hrs. There is full tea house facilitated but a couple of night needs to make camp in High camp. We make the wonderful trip and provide experienced and dedicated team as the climbing guide, trekking guide, enough strong helpers and manage the best camping for couple days.
When we bring you at Khare as the base camp of Mera peak there are many beautiful lodges. You will get relax and just be training by our climbing guide. You must follow his rules and regulations what he teaches for your easy movement and safety guard. It is best and stunning mountain viewing summit than another climbing peak because you will see all of world highest mountains. 5 are situated in Everest region as eastern part of Nepal and 3 is in West North of Nepal. All that highest biggest of world 5 mountain you are looking form Mera summit 6476m. There are thousands of Mountains and gorgeous glaciers and wonderful valley. It is such joyful trekking and one of the hardest and highest passes to join two national park as Sagarmatha and Makalu Barun national park. The pass name is Amphulapcha La 5845m. It is very adventure pass few groups does rarely in a year and we do recommend who likes something a week much adventurous full camping.
Some Important Tips of Mera Peak Climbing Peak:
Why do we recommend the climb to Mera Peak?
It is an adventure in a lifetime and same times sees all of Nepal highest mountains as Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Makalu, Choyu and many more. It is naturally beautiful and less village and population very peaceful. You will observe culture than more natural things. You will see many yaks and sheep’s as well as wild animals’ flora and faunas. Who is going to climb up to 8000m mountain before training here in Mera peak is perfect for success and in short time success to adventurous because just 13 to 14days program? Mera Peak Climbing is not in Khumbu region but can view all of Khumbu region mountains and highest 5th above eight thousand peaks. It’s beautiful climbing peak. It is going long ridge but not very dangerous. There is very technical in last part of 50m. It is the best viewing as stunning mountain views including highest 5th 8 thousand mountains as well as many white snow peaks.
Equipment of Climbing Peaks:
Here is a link of climbing Gears & Equipments click and prepare for safety and secured your climb the peak.
Trekking Gear of Climbing Mera Peak?
Mera Peak Climbing is one of the beautiful climbing peak weather due to trek start from 2800m from sea level and every day we need to go high elevation where we must arrange the warm enough clothing’s and gears as big jacket as down jacket, warm enough fleece, warm paint & inner, warm hat, gloves, warm enough sucks, warm trouser or trekking pants, some quick dry trekking t-short, half paint, warm enough negative sleeping bag, comfortable trekking boot, headlight, sandal, 2 liter water bottle, sun cream, sun glasses, day pack comfort bag, camera and charger as two pin etc.
Carry your important medicine:
Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any healthcare, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problems medicine. So that; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking any medicine please bring with you or buy in Kathmandu. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kid bag normally as a headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to Hotel in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle with an expert tour guide.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Large white Buddhist Stupa)
- Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (55-window palace)
Day 03: Early morning flight to Lukla (2820m) then Trek to Chhutanga (3310m) walking (5 hrs) stays overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 04: Trek to Chhetrabu (4170m) walking (7 hrs) and cross over the pass of Zatrwa La (4640m) stay overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 05: Trek to Quarte (3510m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 06: Trek to Thagnak (4350m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 07: Trek to Khare (4900m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 08: Acclimatization day, the climbing guide will teach how to climb and safety? Trekking to the Mera La (5415 m) and back to Khare (5 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 09: Trek to Mera High Camp (5800m) walking (5-6 hrs) stay overnight in tent full board camping
Day 10: Early morning start with tea or coffee and some soups around at 2 or 3 am and we will summit around 9 or 10 am. Watch view something 15/20 minutes make some pictures then return downward with technically. When arrive High camp take some lunch then if get some time can drop down to Khare 2 to 3 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Quarte (3510m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 12: Trek to Chhetrabu (4170m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at the lodge or in the tent.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla (2820m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight (35 minutes) stay at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 15: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Three nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast, and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in lodges or guest houses and camping.
- All necessary equipment for camping.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well-informed trekking guide.
- One climbing Sherpa and all of his expenses.
- Needed porters to carry luggage.
- Dependent on group size, cook, kitchen boy and extra porters.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Return transportation from Kathmandu to Lukla by flight.
- Mera Peak climbing permit fee.
- Makalu Barun National Park Entrance Permit.
- Seasonal Fruits.
- First aid kit bag.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, Fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- The donation, tips, and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Climbing equipment such as climbing boots, crampon, etc. You can hire these items in Nepal.
Mera peak climbing is training for up to 8 thousand peak climbers and who likes to have experienced adventure fun in a lifetime.
- Mera peak top is 6476m.
- It is Group B climbing peak.
- It is not too hard climbing the peak.
- The climber needs a special climbing permit.
- The peak is situated in Makalu Barun national park and needs to issue entrance permit.
- Start and end from Lukla and Kathmandu to Lukla and returning Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
- It is 13 to 15 days finest itinerary.
- You need a good team as helper climbing guide/ trekking guide/ strong enough porters/ couple day full board of camping and need to well organized.
- There is most of place tea house facilitate
- You need the best service to success and we provide excellent services and make success your dream.
- We do organize best climbing gears.
- Ask us as much as the question and we do not hesitate and will immediately respond according to your required.