Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek is situated beside one of the most popular trek which is Annapurna base camp. It is lately become popularity, closest and incredible view of Mt Fishtail 6993 mtr and Mardi Himal 5587 mtr surrounding Annapurna ranges as Annapurna I 8091m, II 7937m, South face 7219m and many more white snow peaks. It is beautiful trekking track along some typical Gurung villages and Rhododendron forestry. It is moderate, easily accessing just 7/8 days walking perfect itinerary. Watching closest view of Mt Fishtail and surrounding Annapurna Himalayas ranges touching Mardi Himal base camp (4500m) and high camp. It is thrilling Mountain views exploring local Gurung community village at Lwang & Sidding village where is beautiful tea Garden. It is such wilderness express where can observe wildlife animals and flora and faunas as well.
Mardi Himal Trek is varies exploring trek day by days. It commences from beautiful touristic city of Pokhara. The highlights routes of the trek is Dampus Pothana Deurali (2060m), Forest camp 2500m, Low camp 2970m, High camp 3550m, Mardi Himal Base Camp 4500m, Mardi Himal High Camp then returns downwards along beautiful Gurung community village of Sidding and Lwang village 1460m then last day walk couple of hours till Khoramukh catch vehicle to return Pokhara. The most of the camps are local base and not big village just few lodges for touristic facilitate but Lwang village has one of the best Gurung community village where is beautiful tea garden as well. It is thrilling mountains and green forestry viewing trek as well as local people specially Gurung people lifestyle and their culture exploring trek. Getting near Machhapuchhre Holy Mountain and watching outstanding view makes such delighted and feel peaceful mind. The trekking track is walking along forestry, moderate open landscapes and thrilling viewing hillside.
Mardi Himal Trek base camp is wonderful trek. We do customize your trip according to your days but beautiful and best itinerary is below look properly which will be suite itinerary to anyone. We do provide best and first class of services in regional cost. Our motto is to make satisfied to our clients and like to make sustainable tourism in Nepal. Our all stuffs are very professional dedicated many years field work experienced. We all brief properly and reality. Explain every evening after dinner about related program and about Nepal. We do always welcome to your any question and any queries with us. Our Guide and helpers are very kind, professional, duties and informative as well. You may ask many questions with me and my field stuffs. Our guides and helpers make your trip very joyful and meaningful trip. We are here to serve you please feel free without any hesitate. We do share you respond you immediately according got your required. We Unique Nepal Adv Treks & Exp is flexible can modify the trip according to your required. Namaste …!!!
Some Important Tips of Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek:
Cost of Mardi Himal Trek is US $ 395 per person for full board package according to the program details but need minimum two person in a group. If you are doing single person cost will be bit more feel free. Thanking …
Why do we recommend Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek?
Mardi Himal Trek is an amazing thrilling white snow mountain views as Annapurna ranges, Mt Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Mardi Himal, Manaslu range then wonderful green forestry views, Gurung people lifestyle and their typical cultures. It is easily accessing just a week walking perfect itinerary in regional cost. The trek starts from beautiful city of Pokhara where we put two nights before trek and after trek. It is relaxing city and main touristic city of Nepal. The traveler can enjoy so much with its beauties.
List of Trekking Gears: Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfortable shoes for around the camp, Wool socks, Light cotton socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Wool hat, Gloves, Sun block, Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants, Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit Medical and first aid kit, Flash light, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking the any medicine please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kit bag normally as headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Pokhara to Pokhara 6 days Walking Perfect Itinerary:
Day 01: Pokhara to Kade by Private Vehicle as Taxi or Jeep an hour driving then start beautiful trekking to Pothana (2050) or Deurali (2200m) walking is approximately (3/4 hrs.) trail is up and gentle gradual stay overnight at comfortable lodge in beautiful Camp.
Day 02: Trek to Low Camp (2950m) walking (7 hrs.) stay overnight at comfortable lodge in breathtaking viewing Camp. .
Day 03: Trek to High Camp (3550m) walking (5/6 hrs.) stay overnight at comfortable lodge in the best Viewing Camp.
Day 04: Day Excursion Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m) going and coming takes time approximately (6 hrs.) stay overnight at same camp in high camp (2950 m) It is Main Destiny of Trek and will stand Front of Fish Tail & Mardi Himal.
Day 05: Trek to beautiful Sidding Village (1750m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at nice and comfortable Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Lumre walking (3 hrs.) then catch vehicle as Jeep or Bus driving is approximately (2 hrs.) And stay at your selected Hotel in Pokhara.
Per person US$ 395 is required minimum 2 person in a group. If you are single basis cost will come bit more. And, if you need Kathmandu Pokhara Hotels and Kathmandu Pokhara returning Transportation as Tourist bus, Private vehicle as car Jeep or flight feel free. I do arrange easily. Feel free thanking…
- Kathmandu airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Full board of meals during treks as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as well as tea or coffee.
- Comfortable lodges during trek.
- Before trek start and after trek end needed vehicle service.
- As Private Taxi or Jeep.
- Well informative Nepal Government certified license holder trekking guide who will manage better and brief properly as well as serve excellent during your trek.
- Guide's all expenses as salary, meals, transportation, accommodation, insurance, equipments etc.
- Two permits as ACAP & TIMS
- ACAP means Annapurna Conservation Area Project
- TIMS means Trekking Information Management System.
- Tax & Vat where is applicable.
- Seasonal fruits as Apple, banana and Orange etc.
- First aid Kit bag.
- Nepalese entry visa fee 25$ till 15 days and 40$ for 30 Days. you can issue easily when you landed in airport. Easy Processing.
- Travel insurance. It’s important in case anything incident happened need to recover by it.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Kathmandu & Pokhara Hotels but if you need mine help I do book any categories Hotels according to your required.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu Pokhara and Returning Transportation according to your choices I do book as comfortable seat Tourist bus, Private Car, Van, Jeep, Hiace or By Flight.
- Tips to Guide, Porter & Driver Etc.
Date & Depature
Term & Condition