Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek is situated beside one of the most popular trek which is Annapurna base camp. It is lately become popularity, closest and incredible view of Mt Fishtail 6993 mtr and Mardi Himal 5587 mtr surrounding Annapurna ranges as Annapurna I 8091m, II 7937m, South face 7219m and many more white snow peaks. It is beautiful trekking track along some typical Gurung villages and Rhododendron forestry. It is moderate, easily accessing just 7/8 days walking perfect itinerary. Watching closest view of Mt Fishtail and surrounding Annapurna Himalayas ranges touching Mardi Himal base camp (4500m) and high camp. It is thrilling Mountain views exploring local Gurung community village at Lwang & Sidding village where is beautiful tea Garden. It is such wilderness express where can observe wildlife animals and flora and faunas as well.
Mardi Himal Trek is varies exploring trek day by days. It commences from beautiful touristic city of Pokhara. The highlights routes of the trek is Dampus Pothana Deurali (2060m), Forest camp 2500m, Low camp 2970m, High camp 3550m, Mardi Himal Base Camp 4500m, Mardi Himal High Camp then returns downwards along beautiful Gurung community village of Sidding and Lwang village 1460m then last day walk couple of hours till Khoramukh catch vehicle to return Pokhara. The most of the camps are local base and not big village just few lodges for touristic facilitate but Lwang village has one of the best Gurung community village where is beautiful tea garden as well. It is thrilling mountains and green forestry viewing trek as well as local people specially Gurung people lifestyle and their culture exploring trek. Getting near Machhapuchhre Holy Mountain and watching outstanding view makes such delighted and feel peaceful mind. The trekking track is walking along forestry, moderate open landscapes and thrilling viewing hillside.
Mardi Himal Trek base camp is wonderful trek. We do customize your trip according to your days but beautiful and best itinerary is below look properly which will be suite itinerary to anyone. We do provide best and first class of services in regional cost. Our motto is to make satisfied to our clients and like to make sustainable tourism in Nepal. Our all stuffs are very professional dedicated many years field work experienced. We all brief properly and reality. Explain every evening after dinner about related program and about Nepal. We do always welcome to your any question and any queries with us. Our Guide and helpers are very kind, professional, duties and informative as well. You may ask many questions with me and my field stuffs. Our guides and helpers make your trip very joyful and meaningful trip. We are here to serve you please feel free without any hesitate. We do share you respond you immediately according got your required. We Unique Nepal Adv Treks & Exp is flexible can modify the trip according to your required. Namaste …!!!
Some Important Tips of Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek:
Cost of Mardi Himal Trek is US $ 575 per person for full board package according to the program details but need minimum two person in a group. If you are doing single person cost will be bit more feel free. Thanking …
Why do we recommend Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek?
Mardi Himal Trek is an amazing thrilling white snow mountain views as Annapurna ranges, Mt Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Mardi Himal, Manaslu range then wonderful green forestry views, Gurung people lifestyle and their typical cultures. It is easily accessing just a week walking perfect itinerary in regional cost. The trek starts from beautiful city of Pokhara where we put two nights before trek and after trek. It is relaxing city and main touristic city of Nepal. The traveler can enjoy so much with its beauties.
List of Trekking Gears: Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfortable shoes for around the camp, Wool socks, Light cotton socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Wool hat, Gloves, Sun block, Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants, Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit Medical and first aid kit, Flash light, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking the any medicine please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kit bag normally as headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport representative of Unique Nepal Adv treks & Exp will welcome and transfer to Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (202 km) by Tourist bus (7/8 hrs) or by flight (30 minutes) then stay at beautiful touristic city of Pokhara.
Day 03: Drive to Phedi then start trek to Pothana or Deurali (2060m) after half an hour drive walking is something (5/6 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful comfortable lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Forest camp (2500 m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at comfortable lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Low Camp (2970 m) walking (4 hrs) stay overnight at comfortable lodge.
Day 06: Trek to High Camp (3550 m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at comfortable lodge.
Day 07: Day Excursion Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 m) going and coming time is (6/ 7 hrs) stay overnight at same camp in high camp (2970 m)
Day 08: Trek to Sidding (1700 m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at nice lodge.
Day 09: Catch early Morning Local Vehicle as Jeep or Bus then return to Pokhara. It takes 3 and half hour drive and stay at beautiful city of Pokhara.
Or, If you like a day Extend get chance to visit the Beautiful village of Gurung community Lwang Village (1460 m) walking (6/7 hrs) and can stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu by comfortable tourist bus driving 7 hrs and stay at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 11: Departure to your country we Unique Nepal Adv Treks will drop off at airport by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu Hotel 2 nights including breakfast.
- Full board of meals during treks as Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as well as tea or coffee.
- Pokhara Hotel two nights including breakfast.
- Comfortable lodges during trek.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and returning Pokhara to Kathmandu by comfortable tourist bus.
- Before trek start and after trek end needed vehicle service.
- One well informative Nepal Government certified license holder trekking guide who will manage better and brief properly as well as serve excellent during your trek.
- If two clients and required provide fit and fine strong enough a porter.
- Guide & Porter all expenses as salary, meals, transportation, accommodation, insurance, equipments etc.
- Two permits as ACAP & TIMS
- ACAP means Annapurna Conservation Area Project
- TIMS means Trekking Information Management System.
- Tax & Vat where is applicable.
- Seasonal fruits as Apple, banana and Orange etc.
- First aid Kit bag.
- Nepalese entry visa fee according to your days spending less than two weeks only 25$ more than 15 days 40$. You need issued inside the airport when you land in Nepal airport.
- Travel insurance. It’s important incase anything incident happened need to recover by it.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.