Manaslu Trek is restricted area need to issue special permit as 50$ or 70$ according to trek season; its main attraction are Mountain people as Gurung and Lama Bhotea’s lifestyle, their traditional cultures & Warm hospitality, wilderness beauties, most charming & breathtaking view of Mt Manaslu 8163 m and many white snow peaks, Buddhist religious many male and female monasteries, authentic adventure high pass of Larkya La 5130 m, many natural beautiful sceneries as nature gifted hot spring, forestry, beautiful river & lakes, crossing many wooden bridges and touching an Annapurna circuit trekking trail an ending of trek. It is one of the gigantic trekking destinations in Nepal exploring much more. It makes such delighted and lifetime memorable trip. We do organize up to 15 days perfect itinerary in regional cost provide first-class services.Manaslu trekking area is geologically beautiful as hilly region to Mountain region where people have settled as Mix people in first part then most of Gurung and Mountain people as Lama Botea exploring is their lifestyle, cultures and
Manaslu trekking area is geologically beautiful as hilly region to Mountain region where people have settled as Mix people in first part then most of Gurung and Mountain people as Lama Botea exploring is their lifestyle, cultures and natural beauties. The area people are the farmer but they can’t grow most of the crops and they must do hard work. Mainly they have some animals as yaks and Sheep’s Goats as well as wild animals. The trek will start from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazar by vehicle stay overnight at beautiful river beach which river called Budi Gandaki trek will lead along the River. There are many typical beautiful villages along the trek. Most attraction is crossing wooden and iron bridges; step up & down wide enough common tracks, spectacular breathtaking white snow mountain views including Mt Manaslu 8163 m and many mores, wilderness beauty and flora and faunas. It gives consequently pleasant to visitors and never feels tiredness. Main attractive villages or camps are Arughat Bazar, Sotikhola, Machhi Khola, Jagat, Sirdibas, Philim, Deng, Ghap, Lho, Samagaon, Samdo, Dharamshala, Larkya Pass, Bimtang, Tilje, Dharapani, Taal, Syange, Bahundanda, Ngadi, Bulbule, and Besisahar. These main villages are passing during the trek and 15 days is perfect itinerary will be fantastic and would be blissful. During the trek, we do recommend to have a rest day for acclimatizing in Samagaon base of Mt Manaslu which one is a spectacular view from rest day and visit Birendra Lake. After resting for a couple of days will cross Larkya La pass 5130 m. It is not very difficult to pass our perfect itinerary and rest day makes easily success to anyone. Then Trek will head downward till ending place. It will continue along Bimtang, Tilje then joins in Annapurna circuit track in Dharapani. Trek can end from Dharapani catching vehicle or can walk a couple of days then end in Besisahar and back to Kathmandu by vehicle. It is wonderful trekking in Manaslu together another hidden valley and unique trek called Tsum valley which trek also can do together called Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek. If anyone interested we can extend a week and can organize together. Click on the link and get details about that trek.
We UNIQUE NEPAL ADV TREKS & EXP PV TLD organize the best Manaslu trek. We are teamwork all of our staff are very professional more than 15 years field worked experienced. We care for you, brief details every day, help kindly, we take your feedback every day and we do improve accordingly, our assistant helpers are very professional they are fitness mentally & physically strong. We provide quality of services in regional price. Our motto is to make satisfied to our valued clients. Feel free we always ready to respond immediately to your inquiry. We would like to share you much more real information about Nepal and related trek. Thanking …
Some Important Tips Of Manaslu Trek:
Cost of Manaslu Trek: US $ 995 Per Person and Need minimum 2 person in a group. If you are single visitor cost will be bit high feel free for that. We provide full board pacakge arrival to departure according to our day to days perfect Itinerary. And, we make wonderful trip provide excellent services.
How is Manaslu trekking trail? It is the finest track along low level to high pass then again trek end in low level. The trail is such comfortable wide and breathtaking mountains, valley, river viewing. It makes such pleasant to the visitor.
People, their cultures, languages, dress up, religions, customs, and their lifestyle of Manaslu Trek: The Manaslu region starting and ending part all of mix people living and mix lifestyle their cultures and nice cultivating but after walking few days peoples are like Tibetan they are Lama from Tibet many years ago. The people they speak similar slang of Tibetan languages, religion are Buddhist Lamaism, they have big monasteries in Lho Gaun and in Sama gaun. Those areas people are living typically and enjoying what they produce as potatoes, wheat, buckwheat etc. They have yaks and sheep’s and they sell it. Culturally very richest areas and religiously as well Buddhism and they have lots monastery in every village. They have Tibetan cultures and most of the things import from Tibet due to easy to access along the Samdo villag.
What types of trekking gear need to prepare for Manaslu Trek? Manaslu trek is medium and strenuous high pass trek and more than two weeks walking trek. There will be most of the time cooling weather so must prepare good trekking gear for this trek as warm enough big jacket as down jacket, warm enough fleece, warm hat, gloves, warm trouser or trekking pains, some quick dry trekking t-short, half paint, warm enough negative sleeping bag, comfortable trekking boot, light sandal, head light, 2 liter water bottle, sun cream, sunglasses etc. normally these listed trekking gear recommend due to sometimes can be rain and snow over the pass then get cold. Warm enough and good gear is much important for trekking.
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any healthcare, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking any medicine, please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kid bag normally as a headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer to hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Prepare trek and explore some Kathmandu valley stay at same Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- SwayambhuNath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa.
- Pashupatinath (Hindus Temple)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar (600m) by bus (7/8 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 04: Arughat to Soti Khola (700m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at nice Lodge.
Day 05: Soti Khola to Machhi Khola (900m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 06: Machhi Khola to Jagat (1350m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 07: Jagat to Deng (1860m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 08: Deng to Ghap (2380m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 09: Ghap to Lho Gaon (3020m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 10: Lho Gaon to Samagaon (3390m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 11: Rest day and explore the Gompa and Birendra Kunda stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 12: Samagaon to Samdo (3875m) walking (4-5 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 13: Samdo to Dharamsala (4460m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 14: Dharamsala / cross Larkya La (5130m) to Bhimtang (3590m) walking (8-9 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge in Bhimtang.
Day 15: Bimtang to Tilje (2300m) walking (6-7 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 16: Tilje to Syange (1100m) walking (6-7 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful lodge.
Day 17: Early morning catch vehicle till Besisahar something 2 and half hour then catch a direct vehicle to Kathmandu stays in nice Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 18: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle.
- Three nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek two nights and after trek a night.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast, and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges.
- Needed transportation as Kathmandu to Arughat by local bus and returning from Syange to Besisahar and Besisahar to Kathmandu by local bus.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well-informed trekking Guide.
- Needed porters as one porter to two clients for items of luggage.
- All expenses for Guide & Porters as– meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation etc.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Manaslu entry permit fees Restricted are permit cost the US $ 70 or 50 per person according to trek season.
- MCAP Manaslu Conservation Area Project Permit.
- ACAP Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Seasonal fruits.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance. It is very important in case to get sick something happens need rescue by Helicopter and if you do nice recovery insurance it helps.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, Fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- The donation, tips, and personal expenses.
- Trekking is in restricted area and Need special permit and MCAP ACAP permits.
- 15 days walking and few days need more to prepare trek.
- Crossing High pass of Larkya La need to prepare well trekking dear.
- Main winter will be closed on January and February cause heavy snow.
- Day first is driving Kathmandu to Arughat bazaar then start trek.
- Feel free we are always kind and pleased to share reality information to our valued clients.
- Leave us any queries we will response you immediately.
Date & Depature
Term & Condition