Khopra Khayar Lake Trek
Khopra Khayar Lake Trek specialize or explore charming of natures & cultures as typical Gurung and Magar people lifestyle, their typical culture, wilderness beauties as white snow Mountains, Green views of forestry, Rivers, Lakes, Huge Mountains Glacier and Flora & Fauna etc. It is newly recognized beautiful and breathtaking mountains views trekking route in Annapurna region. Khopra Khayar Lake Trek is positioned between Ghorepani Poon Hill and Annapurna Base Camp Trek. We do provide best services in regional cost. We make perfect walking itinerary each day 5 to 6 hrs walking. It is fully teahouse facilitate trek. Khopra danda is main lodge camp outstanding viewing of Mt Dhaulagiri 8167 m and Annapurna South face 7219 m. The incredible view and top of camp makes such delighted to visitor. Khayar Lake is situated close base of Mt Annapurna south something at 4700 m.
Khopra Khayar Lake Trek is one of the outstanding, breathtaking mountains viewing trek along Ghorepani Poon Hill 3210m and main destiny of Khopra Danda 3660m. The trek starts from Kathmandu to beautiful touristic city of Pokhara drive to Nayapul then start trek along beautiful river side and local villages. Day first we get in Ghandruk village which we called origin of Gurung ethnics. It is typical, nice community, and neat & clean village. Then trek will continue along the Tadapani – Dobato – Bayali – Tsistibang – Khopra Danda – khayar Lake – Swanta Village– Ghorepani Poon Hill and Nayapul. Trail is finest good managed by local community everywhere. Major attraction key of viewpoints are Poon Hill 3210m and Khopra Danda 3660m. We see from both hill outstanding, breathtaking, incredible white snow mountains views as Mt Dhaulagiri 8167 m, Mt Annapurna I 8093m, Mt Manaslu 8163 m, Annapurna South face 7219 m, Machhapuchhre Holy mountain Fishtail 6993 m and many more peaks. the above mountains are main attraction but there are many more peaks and other attractions are Gurung and Magar Poon ethnics lifestyle their cultures and warm hospitality makes such delighted to visitor. Khopra danda is situated in open hill from where sees open valley of kaligandaki River and green sceneries of forestry. Most of the forests are Rhododendron which gives many colors as Red, pink and white. Khayar Lake is situated in 4700m, very beautiful lake, one of the Hindus God & Goddess living places where most of the Hindus pilgrimage goes on August full moon to worship. It is day hiking from Khopra Danda and not any lodges and restaurant up to Khopra danda. We do recommend day hike and provide pack lunch what is easy to set as bread, boiled egg and dry foods. Then after completed main destiny of khopra trek two option to end trek one is via Ghorepani Poon hill another is natural hot spring side. We do recommend both but our main itinerary is below if clients required ending is flexible can end any place in Nayapul or in natural hot spring Tatopani. We do customize your trip itinerary according to your required. Main original and best itinerary is below. The trail is finest in everywhere easily anyone can success by our support.
Our motto is to make satisfied to our clients. Clients are our God & Goddess. Khopra Khayar Lake Trek is best trekking destiny, newly promoted and incredible mountains viewing trek along Ghorepani Poon hill 3210m, Khopra danda 3660m & Khayar Lake 4700m. It is easily accessing sweet trek just a week walking itinerary. Our team is more than 15 years field work experienced. We do provide excellent services and proper explanation about related treks and whole Nepal. You may feel free to our stuff any question any time always pleased to brief you and your team pleasantly. We are always pleased to respond you immediately our experienced and reality information. We UNIQUE NEPAL ADV TREKS & EXP organize best trip anytime as you required. Thanking …
Important Tips For Khopra Khayar Lake Trek :
What kind of lifestyle, cultures, religion, dress up can observe in Khopra Khayar Lake Trek? The Khopra Khayar Lake is in central part of Annapurna region along the Ghorepani Ghandruk Gurung and Magar village. Both of tribe looking similar but they have owe culture, languages, traditions, customs & rituals. They are really majority unity and typical culture as own dress up, speak own language, religious etc. Ghandruk village has one of the samples of neat & clean as well as typical Gurung village. They always show warm hospitality with internal & external clients. it is such beautiful trekking destiny taking local experiment.
List Of Trekking Gears: Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfortable shoes for around the camp, Wool socks, Light cotton socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Wool hat, Gloves, Sun block, Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants, Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit Medical and first aid kit, Flashlight, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries etc.
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking the any medicine please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kit bag normally as headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus (6-7 hrs.) (202km) by flight (45 mins) stay overnight at a hotel in Pokhara near the lakeside.
Day 03: Trek to Ghandruk (1950m) walking (6 hrs.) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Tadapani (25630m) walking (4 hrs.) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Dobato (3426m) or Bayali (3432 m) walking (6/7 hrs.) stay overnight at comfortable lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Khopra Danda (3660m) walking (6/7 hrs.) stay overnight at lodge. It's beautiful viewing camp sunrise & sunset viewing with Mt Dhaulagiri 8167 m, Annapurna I 8091 m & Annapurna South 7219 m.
Day 07: Hike to Khayar lake (4700m) it takes around 5 hrs to reach there and explore then back to Khopra danda takes around 2 an half or 3 hours. Stay overnight at same lodge in Khopra danda.
Day 08: Trek to Swanta (2270m) walking (5/6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) walking (5 hrs.) stay overnight at beautiful comfortable and nice food available lodge in Ghorepani.
Day 10: Early morning start to ascend Poon Hill (3210m) and it will take an hour to ascend and you will take in the amazing views of Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (fish tail) (6993m), Hiunchuli (6441 m) Nilgiri (6670m) along with many more mountains and green dense forests. Walk back to the lodge to have breakfast and prepare our rucksacks to trek Nayapul (1100m) (7 hrs). Then drive back to Pokhara an hour stay over night at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu (by bus/flight an option) by flight 30 minutes and by bus (7 hrs.)
Day 12: Final departure day: Unique Nepal adventure Treks & Exp representative will drop you by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- Two nights Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges during trek.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- All necessary transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight then and same as returning also.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and Nayapul to Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Pokhara hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry fees (See the ‘Permits link’ under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- ACAP & TIMS both we need to enter the trekking region.
- Seasonal fruits
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance. You must do before coming in Nepal it is very important in case any incident.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc.).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc., the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Tips Donation, and personal expenses.