Island Peak Climbing
Island Peak Climbing (Imja Tse Peak) height is 6189m above the sea level. It is wonderful climbing peak situated between the world highest peak Mt Everest 8848m and beautiful peak of Ama Dablam 6856m. Island Peak Climbing is training peak who is going to climb above the 8 thousand peaks. It is technical peak and need all well climbing gears. You need professional expertise well trained climbing guide to summit and without permit not allowed to climb. We do organize best and secured with expertise guide and helpers. It is thrilling white snow mountain viewing and easy access to Island peak base camp. It is fully tea house facilitate only couple of night need to full board camping in Island Peak base camp. We organize the best trip in regional cost.
Island Peak Climbing crew need special climbing permit, experienced qualified guide and helpers, need to prepare well climbing gears. We do organize safety and security to success your dream. Because, climbing is risky. It is heading same route of Everest base camp trek and if you have time we do recommend first visit to Everest base camp then climb the Island peak. It will be much help by acclimatization due to you will get Everest base camp around 5545m. But, if you do not have enough time we take direct to Island peak base camp then make summit and bring you downwards. It is such beautiful walking along wonderful villages along Lukla Namche, Pangboche, DIngboche, Chhukung valley. Every day need to walk 6/7 hrs and need to ascend 5/7 hundred meter above sea level. We Unique Nepal Adv Treks & Exp provide excellent services in regional cost. Our motto is to make success your dream. We take you slowly with delightfully. You will see explore so many white snow peaks, Sherpa lifestyle and their cultures, rivers and forestry as well as wildlife animals as Yaks, Mountain Goats, Blue Sheeps, Monkeys, Danfe, Kalij and many mores. It makes such wonderful program.
Equipment of Climbing Peaks:
Here is a link of climbing Gears & Equipments click and prepare for safety and secured your climb the peak.
Camp to Camp of Island Peak Climbing: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight then Phakding – Namche Bazaar – Khunde Khumjung – Tengboche – Pangboche Dingboche – Chhukung Valley – Island Peak Base Camp then after summit trek will head downwards along Namche Lukla Fly Back to Kathmandu.
To Explore Lifestyle and Their Cultural and Religion in Island Peak Climbing Region: The area people are permanently living Sherpa and Rai. They are religiously Buddhist and there is many Monasteries. They have own culture and custom as well as typical dress up and speaks own languages. They keep animals as sheep’s, Yaks and Cows. Most of the people are farmer but they can’t grow much crops. They grow some crops and vegetables.
What kind of Mountains do we see from Island Peak Top? There are more than 100 snow peaks surrounding standing but some famous are Mt Everest 8848m, Lhotse 8516m, Makalu 8481m, Nuptse 7861m, Peak 38 Shanti Shikhar 7591m, Amadablam 6856m, Thamserku 6608m, Kusumkangaru 6367m and Taboche Peak 6367m etc.
Trekking Gear of Climbing Island Peak? Island Peak Climbing is one of the beautiful climbing peak weather due to trek start from 2800m from sea level and every day we need to go high elevation where we must arrange the warm enough clothing’s and gears as big jacket as down jacket, warm enough fleece, warm paint & inner, warm hat, gloves, warm enough sucks, warm trouser or trekking pants, some quick dry trekking t-short, half paint, warm enough negative sleeping bag, comfortable trekking boot, headlight, sandal, 2 liter water bottle, sun cream, sun glasses, day pack comfort bag, camera and charger as two pin etc.
Carry your Important Medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any healthcare, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problems medicine. So that; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking any medicine please bring with you or buy in Kathmandu. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kid bag normally as a headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle with an expert tour guide.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Large white Buddhist Stupa)
- Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple)
- Patan Durbar Square (Ancient city)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (55-window palace)
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2652 m) walking (4-5) hours stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) walking (6-7) hours stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar with a visit to Khumjung village school and Khunde village hospital organized by Sir Edmund Hillary. We will also visit Everest View Hotel from where we will see the first views of Everest as well as Lhotse (8516m), Amadablam (6775m) Thamserku (6780m) and return to Namche Bazaar. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4400m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Chhukung (4730 m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp (5050m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight in tent.
Day 10: Trek to Island Peak high camp (5500m) walking (3 hrs) stay overnight in tent.
Day 11: Early morning start at 3 am to begin climbing Island Peak (6189m) taking 5-6 hours to get to the top. Take in the views and then descend to stay in the same place at high camp.
Day 12: Trek to Pangboche (3970m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2800m) walking (8 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 15: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight (35 minutes) then transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 16: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Three nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in lodges or guest houses and camping at Island Peak.
- All necessary equipment for camping.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One climbing Sherpa and all his expenses.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- Dependent on group size, cook, kitchen boy and extra porters.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Lukla and returning by flight.
- Island Peak climbing permit fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park fees (See the ‘Trekking Permits’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Seasonal Fruits and Cookies
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Climbing equipment such as climbing boots, crampon, etc. You can hire these items in Nepal.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.