Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the best trekking destination in Nepal exploring Gurung & Magar people lifestyle their communities’ cultures, beautiful nature sceneries, wilderness beauty, flora & faunas, breathtaking & spectacular mountain views as Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna II (7937 m), Annapurna South face (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) (6993 m), Mt. Manaslu (8163 m) and many more white snow peaks. Annapurna base camp trek is 9 days walking a perfect itinerary. Trek starts along the beautiful and second biggest city of Nepal called Pokhara Biggest & Deepest Lake of Fewa Lake. It is wonderful trekking easy accessing and the best tea house facilitate. We do the orange best trek to our valued clients and provide a first class of services in regional cost. The trek is not only walking here to there but every day exploring different society, culture, their warm hospitality and nature sceneries.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is heading along many beautiful Gurung & Magar villages along Nayapul, Ulleri, Ghorepani Poon Hill, Ghandruk, Chhomrong, Annapurna base camp then returns Jhinu Landruk end in Dampus Phedi or Nayapul. The villages are so typical and warm hospitality makes such joyful. Naturally and culturally as well as easy accessing makes a wonderful trip. Trek starts Kathmandu to Pokhara by private vehicle or comfortable tourist bus or by flight as you wish. The first-night stay at beautiful touristic city Pokhara, visit to gorgeous Fewa Lake and explore some mountains. Next day catch vehicle till Nayapul or Phedi then, starts the trek. It will continue in beautiful Riverside as Modi River and best itinerary is along Ghorepani Poon Hill. It is one of the short and sweet trekking destinations but Annapurna base camp trek journey will continue Ghandruk, Chhomrong, and ABC. The view from Poon hill is gorgeous as 360-degree panoramic views to some white snow mountains. The track is along beautiful and gorgeous colorful forestry called Rhododendron flowers which we called Nepali National Flower. Annapurna base camp is kind of bowl because Himalayas are surrounding the base camp as the massive view of Annapurna I (8091 m). Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre Fishtail (6993 m) Annapurna III (7555 m) and much more. Another attraction is huge glacier from Annapurna I & Annapurna South face. It is situated in 4130m and we say not harder trek called moderate. Most of the trekkers can easily a success. It can possible fewer days trek as well but will miss beautiful Poon Hill Views. Then trek will downwards along same track till Chhomrong (2170m) then different trail via Jhinu danda where is situated nature gifted hot spring. We recommend to have a warm bath and relax as you wish. It will be great to have relaxed after many days trek. Trek will end in Nayapul or can continue along Landruk Dampus then next day can end near Pokhara. Catch the vehicle from trek end to Pokhara and we do provide great Hotel in Pokhara.
We UNIQUE NEPAL ADV TREKS & EXP lead excellent Annapurna base camp trek. We arrange the best packaging and provide first-class services in regional cost. We are teamwork all of our team are very professional more than 15 years fieldwork experience and well-dedicated team. Our motto is to make satisfied to our valued clients. So, we all are Government trained license holders. We do care and help so much. Our guide will brief every evening for tomorrow program and explain much more information about Nepal historically and recent events. Our porters are very fitness and helpful. They try their best to make satisfied to our valued clients. We do humbly request to you please feel free ask us many questions. We are always pleased to respond you reality information as soon as possible. Thanking.
IMPORTANT NOTICES FOR ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK:
Day 01: Kathmandu Day 02: Pokhara Day 03: Chomrong Village Day 04: Dovan Day 05: MBC Day 06: ABC Day 07: Bamboo Day 08: Jhinu Day 09: Pokhara Day 10: Kathmandu Day 11: Departure.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days Walking Short Itinerary cost is US$ 595 Per person need minimum 2 person and if you are doing sinlge cost will be bit more and for long itinerary feel free for cost.
Major Attraction of the Trek: Mainly, Gurung and Magar’s people live and their typical culture, ritual, and warm hospitality make so unique feeling to visiter. Naturally, wilderness beautiful as Rivers, Lakes, Green Forestry, Flora & Faunas, Mainly Rhododendron forest and seasonal flower, wild animals wonderful green views and waterfalls etc. White snow mountains are much attraction of the trekking as Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Mt Manaslu (8163m), Mt Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m) III, IV and most beautiful and front view is Annapurna south (7219m) and Fishtail Machhapuchchhre holy mountain (6993m) and many more white snow peaks. Base camp is main destiny beside the lodge hug Annapurna Glacier view from Annapurna I & South. The culture and nature beauty typical lifestyle makes wonderful Annapurna base camp trek.
List of Trekking Gear: Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfortable shoes for around the camp, Wool socks, Light cotton socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Wool hat, Gloves, Sunblock, Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants, Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit Medical and first aid kit, Flashlight, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries.
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any healthcare, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So, I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking any medicine, please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kit bag normally as a headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer to Hotel by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus (6-7 hrs) (202km) by flight (35 mins) stay overnight at a Hotel in Pokhara near the lakeside.
Day 03: Pokhara to Nayapul by private vehicle an hour and 20 minutes drive trek to Tirkhedunga (1510m) or Ulleri (1950m) walking (5/7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2750m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Early morning start to ascend Poon Hill (3210m). It will take one hour to ascend, need to get before sunrise. Our professional expertise guide will brief about the mountains properly and then back to the lodge take breakfast. Then pack the rucksack and trek to Tadapani (2720m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong/ Sinuwa (2170m)/ (2360m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at comfortable lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2900m) or Deurali (3230m) walking (7-8 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) walking (5/6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Wake up early morning to explore the sunrise mountain views, then take breakfast, trek to Bamboo (2335m)/ Sinuwa walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu Danda (1740m) walking (6 hrs) and visit to natural hot spring can have warm bath. It's really wonderful in riverside just need to walk 20 minute near lodge. stay overnight at nice Lodge in Jhinu danda.
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul walking (5/6 hrs) then back to Pokhara by private vehicle and stay at a nice Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 12: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6-7 hrs) (202kms) by flight (45 mins) stay overnight at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 13: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informative trekking guide.
- Necessaries porter for luggage carries.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Return transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and Phedi to Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Pokhara Hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry fees (See the ‘Permits link’ under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- ACAP permit Annapurna conservation Area Project
- TIMS permit Trekking Information Management System
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
General Information about Annapurna base camp trek:
- Program Name: Annapurna base camp trek.
- Trek start & End: Nayapul
- Meals: Varieties item available every camp but there is not professional cook and the lodge owner prepare themselves. They try their best. The taste will be ok.
- Accommodation: Two nights Hotel in Kathmandu and comfortable rooms during trek.
- Transportation: By bus and by flight possible.
- Total Days: 9 days walking.
- Permit: Need two entrance permits as ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) and TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- Walking: Each day need to walk 6 to 7 hours.
- Popular Places: Pokhara – Ghorepani Poon Hill – Chomrong – Annapurna Base Camp – Jhinu.
- Sceneries: Such a white snow Mountains view, Open Landscapes and valley, River and green views and forestry.
- Attractive Mountains: Mt Dhaulagiri 8167m, Mt Manaslu 8163m, Annapuran I 8091m, Annapuran South 7219m, II 7937m, IV 7555m, Machhapuchhre Fish tail 6993m and many more.
- People Lifestyle & Cultures: Inhabitant of Gurung and Magar their typical lifestyle and tradition they warmly welcome and show warm hospitality to visitor. Very nice Gurung and Magar Community.
- Major camps: Pokhara – Tikhedhunga /Ulleri – Ghorepani – Poon Hill / Tadapani – Chomrong / Sinuwa – Himalaya / Deurali – Annapurna Base Camp – Bamboo / Sinuwa – Jhinu – Pokhara.
- Further Information:Please, feel free with us we are always pleased to share you reality information immediately.